Greetings from Russia!

SPL:n Koulutukseen ja kokeisiin liittyvät aiheet
Vastaa Viestiin
Paul_Shlykov

Greetings from Russia!

Viesti Kirjoittaja Paul_Shlykov »

Unfortunately, I do not speak on your Languige and I ask to help me from visitors of this forum.

I the owner of Russian Internet magazine about the German shepherd. Help me to recive the review of your actions for 2007 in English or German language. As all is interesting about your dogs, pesons and etc

BRGRDs Paul
http://www.gsd-online.ru
Minna Jutila

Viesti Kirjoittaja Minna Jutila »

Hi Paul,

If you are asking for the Actions Calendar 2007, as far as I know, it has not yet been officially published. I am sure someone can translate it for you as soon it is ready and published or maybe some member of the Finnish GSD Association Board can deliver it to you directly.

Best Regards,

Minna Jutila,
only a common member of Finnish GSD Association, so not any official representative of it :)
Paul_Shlykov

At us in the country a problem with the schedule of spetial gsd show. On it I look for exhibitions in neighbouring countries.

And any information on any events is interesting to my site.
Paul_Shlykov

There can be who will help me to find the information on winners of the of Finland Sieger show in English?
Auli Impola

Viesti Kirjoittaja Auli Impola »

Dear Paul,

The finnish Winner Show is 3.-5.8.2007. It will be in Kurikka (near Seinäjoki). There is still not more information about the show, but soon it will be.

The other shows are 12.-13.5.2007 in Hyvinkää ( 50 km from Helsinki), 9. - 10.6.2007 in Karjaa (70 km from Helsinki) and 15. - 16.9.2007 in Rauma (100 km from Turku).

I hope this helps you a little. More information is on it's way.

Best regards

Auli Impola
Paul_Shlykov

Thanks big for the help

I really like to visit a cpetial gsd show in Finland this year

One more question to you.

I do not understend your languige. Tell me in whot thread I can show my fotos and introduse some of Russian breeders

If you please
Matti Väistö

Viesti Kirjoittaja Matti Väistö »

PLEASE!

Anyone?

:käsi:

"I`m SO hand" ...
Martina Matikainen

Viesti Kirjoittaja Martina Matikainen »

Hi Paul

You can use the "Jalostus" (Breeding) forum to introduce different Russian breeders. As far as I know you should also be able to attach photos there.

Best regards
Tina
Vastaa Viestiin